Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grateful For It

Grateful for portable heaters that I can move around my apartment with me to keep from freezing.

Grateful for my fam. Somehow I managed to get the best parents and siblings anyone could ask for. They are my rock.

Grateful for timing and how things always work out.

Grateful for my today's and that I am able to spend these last days with BJ. As hard as it may be it is a true blessing. She is a pillar of strength. She has experienced life to the fullest. She knows what she believes. She will spend her last days doing things for people. She knows forgiveness. She is thoughtful. I don't understand why people have to go through so much pain but she does it with grace and never fails to find reason to laugh. I have so much to learn.

Grateful for the sun shining.

Grateful for great ward leaders. No matter where I have been I have managed to be put in wards where the leaders are inspiring, encoufaging, and full of love.

Grateful for neighbors unsecured internet and the way it helps me to feel connected.

Grateful for my health. As I watch others striggle I realize I take it for granted.

Grateful for my ability to speak out although it isn't always very loud.

Grateful for knowledge. There is so much that I have learned that has changed my life for good. I am a better person because of what you have taught.

No comments: