Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have a list


25 does not sound appealing. Not right now anyway.
I don't feel ready. Good thing I have a year.
But a year will go by FAST.

There are things you are "supposed" to do by the time you are 25.
I haven't done them.

Yes, I have "done" things, but I haven't accomplished much. Not the things that are important.
I don't have complete control.
I don't like that.
So I made a list.

A list of things that I want to complete by 25.
You might say some things on this list are "not important" but they are things I feel are necessary.

What's on this list?
Well, you will have to wait until I report on each of the items as they are completed.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

M. Owen said...

Just one of the many reasons I love you and am in awe of you.....I will be watching and if you need a mama's help, know that I am there! DO IT!!! GO!!!
You say you haven't accomplished much, but I can tell you, that you have.
It has been a long tough year, you don't understand it and neither do I, but....in this year which you may have thought was pointless, you have loved, touched lives and lifted others. We have watched you, loved you, accepted your love, prayed for you and thanked God for you. YOU, Haley are one of the most incredible people I know....and your family would agree. Keep on the path, as long as you are going up, everything is just as it should be.
XOXOXO
Mama

Leslie Abraham said...

You are the best...words cannot tell you how much I love and appreicate you. I know you will go far!