Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Unraveling

For no good reason.

Maybe its because you seem so happy
Maybe its because I miss you so intensely that it physically hurts
Maybe its because little has seemed right since you left
Maybe its because I know I will never hear your voice again
Maybe its because I can't change what is
Maybe its because I can't change what is not
Maybe its because I have lost hope
Maybe its because I am just impatient
Maybe its because I know now what I blatantly ignored before
Maybe its because I am weak
Maybe its because it isn't time
Maybe its because I made the wrong choice
Maybe its because I missed my mark
Maybe its because I am so confused
Maybe its because everyone has the one thing I want most
Maybe its because I'm a pessimist
Maybe its because I'm a realist
Maybe its because I expect to much
Maybe its because I just don't get it
But then again maybe not

No comments: