Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tag! Your IT!

A--Attached or Single? Single
B--Best Friend? Sleeza's
C-- Cake or Pie? cheesecake
D-- Day of Choice? Saturdays, they don't come around often enough
E-- Essential Item? Ipod, it is the only thing that blocks out the ranting crazy people i commute with.
F--Favorite Color? Black and bright colors. I don't have one favorite anything
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Anything gummy is great
H-- Hometown? Richfield
I-- Indulgence(s)? Pinkberry with pineapple, strawberry and raspberry please
J-- January or July? July-having the 4th as a favorite holiday runs in the fam
K-- Kids? love them, don't have them, hope one day I will
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? family, gospel, music
M-- Marriage Date? I would like to know
N-- Number of siblings? 2 Older sleeza's
O-- Oranges or Apples? Any fruit will do
P-- Phobias or fears? chainsaws
Q-- Quotes? You can tell the true measure of a man by what he does for the ones that can do nothing in return.
R-- Reason to Smile? I find new reasons to smile everyday.
S-- Season? Tough one. I like them all but winter tends to be too cold, summer too hot, spring too short, and I completely missed out on fall this year. California only has 2 seasons Spring and summer.
T-- Tag 5 People? Jess Izatt, Kylene, Jess Wirth, Mehgan and Kelly
U-- Unknown Fact? Hmm...
V-- Very Favorite Store? Nordstrom and MAC
W-- Worst Habit? I have lots of bad habits...
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? X-ray of a half inch sewing pin stuck in my foot
Y-- Your Favorite Food? Again, I don't have favorites. I like all foods, except chocolate
Z-- Zodiac? Scorpio

1 comment:

Kelly said...

No touchbacks? Jk. Fun! I enjoyed your a-z very much indeed.