Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

As much as I love the summertime, I am SO excited for Fall and Winter. Maybe being in California for the last year and a half has changed my perspective a bit on this. There are so many things I am excited about. I can't wait for:
LOTS of family time!!!
Little kids in adorable costumes
All the festive decor
Candy
Sweater Season
Lots of Cheesy movies
Hot chocolate
Pumpkin carving
Pumpkin Pie
Scary men dressed as Santas
Snowfalling
Yummy Turkey dinner
Excitement
This year there will be lots of babies
Sitting by the fire
Apple Cider from Starbucks
Building snowmen
Homemade rolls
Buying presents and giving them
Jumping into piles of leaves
Everyone is so much more giving
Nina's Pie
Decorating the tree
Everyone helping in the Kitchen contributing in some way to the big feast
Christmas music
Just being cozy
Scarves and gloves
Leaves crunching under your feet
snow covered mountains
Trick or Treaters
Scary movies
Cinnamon Pinecones
Pecan Pie
Leaves changing colors
I anticipate that this will be the greatest Holiday season yet!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I can't wait either. I am so excited to come home and get ready for the holidays.

Jessica said...

I am anxious for the holidays too! I'm excited to see you too, when are you coming?

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the comment - it could always be worse, but there are way too many crazies out there! I'm excited for this season, too! Love the holidays

Julie said...

About those lots of babies....am I supposed to be supplying those? Cause if I am, I'm not sure B is in on this plan....

Kylene said...

Here, here! I couldn't agree w/you more! We're gonna be the Peter Pan crew this year...should be fun :)