Friday, December 12, 2008

The Words

Although I am not musically inclined, music is one of the things I cannot live without. I find myself constantly creating a soundtrack of my life. Music is my way of saying what my mouth cannot. It heals me, it inspires me, it makes me believe.

I have learned to appreciate all different styles and genres of music for various reasons. I love lyrics. I love the way people are able to put words together to tell a story, or to get their point across. I also love when different artists collaborate and give a song a new feel. Here are a few that I enjoy!

Shania Twain and Elton John

Sarah McLachland and Pink

John Mayer and Colbie Caillot

Heart and Fergie

We all know Lady Marmalade. I'm a fan!

Aerosmith, Britney Spear, NSYNC, Mary J Blige

Reba and Kelly Clarkson

Although this is a commercial, I am still including it.

Talor Swift and Def Leppard

This one is just for fun :)

Alright, I will stop now. You get the idea.

3 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

You really have a great blog, Haley. I am sorry that things didn't work out with you and David. I wish you all the best that life can offer. Maybe we will see each other again sometime.

Jessica said...

So I hear you are back in utah is that true? if everything works out we have a christmas party this sat in annabell, maybe we could see one another. It not for sure but I'll let you know. And I love music too. I know how you feel.