Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Bucket List

Learn to whistle
Become fluent in another language
Buy a 'round the world ticket' to see the world
Travel with a humanitarian aide organization
Work in an orphanage
Dive with a Whale Shark

Skydive
Step foot on every continent
Ride a horse on the beach
Adopt a child
Drive a car on the wrong side of the road
Ride a camel
See a Zebra in the wild

Run a marathon
Save a life
Attend major sporting event (Superbowl, Olympics (not in Utah), etc)
Paint a portrait to hang on my wall
Swim with Dolphins
Be in the audience of Ellen
Cross a glacier on foot
Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill
Grow a garden
Find a charity that I am truly passionate about and get involved
Scuba in the Great Barrier Reef
Go deep sea fishing
Learn to make sushi
Illustration for a childrens book
Fly a plane
Learn to Surf
Visit 7 wonders of the world

Ride something bigger than a horse
Visit a real blues bar in Chicago
Buy a boat
Learn to sail
Travel India by train
Bathe in the Ganges
Photograph an endangered species
Travel the Pacific Coast Highway by motorcycle
Experience Love Parade in Berlin
Make a difference

Win the lottery to make all this happen!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love it, lots of those are on mine too.

Kelly said...

I LOVE this. It inspires me.

Luke and Linds said...

Haylie! How are you!? You have some cute stuff on your BLOG! Looks like you are involved and having fun in life! Can I add all those fun things on my bucket list too? (-: