Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If I could turn back time...

On Saturday our ward held the first annual "Wardstock/Love Fest" We all dressed as hippies, and some very talented people from the ward performed.


We brought blankets and laid them out, We got to hear from "The Zach Pond Experience", "Flower Power" (Jonna is amazing!) and a tribute to Jimi Hendrix by Todd Petersen.
We had so much fun!


I have become so inspired by the things that went on in the 60's and 70's. I am in love with the film Across the Universe, the music is incredible. (And so is Jude)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm telling you...Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Love, love, love it.

Just Us said...

You look like you had a great time! Enjoy it!

Kylene said...

That's a cool idea! I need to see that movie...