Monday, March 3, 2008

Memories




I have had a lot on my mind lately, mostly involving my family.
I hate being away from them. I received a box of stuff from home and
inside was a bunch of pictures of my dad and I came across these photos of me and Grandpa Bill.
I miss that cute, gentle, patient man.
I see all these little old men on the bus everyday, who in many ways resemble him.
He has been on my mind a lot lately.


I am grateful for the grandparents I have been blessed with.
I am grateful for the time I have been able to spend with my grandparents.
Many people do not know their grandparents well, and I am lucky enough to have lived very close to all of mine for most of my life.
I am grateful my parents taught me how to love my grandparents.
I can't wait to see them all again.

4 comments:

Just Us said...

ahhhh...I haven't seen a pic of him in a while. I loved him. Such a GREAT man!

Just Us said...

and I just noticed the glass bear...I have one of those too! They were so good to us..

Julie said...

aww.. that made me teary. i miss him too and i think family is on ALL our minds right now.

Kylene said...

Those pics are precious!