Monday, March 2, 2009

March Madness

It's March. March is a hard month.
It is a good month but a hard month.

This is the month that I am ever so grateful for sisters.
They are always there when it really counts.

To share the laughter, the pain, the tears, the memories, the frustration, the love,
and the silence of unanswered questions.

They are my strength, my support, and my best friends.
They know me better than I know myself. I don't have to ex
plain things to them.
I don't ever have to ask them, they just know.


I am grateful I don't have to experience March on my own.



She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. ~Barbara Alpert

I SDLY YOU SLEEZAS
And miss you everyday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

All the juviniles are asking my why I'm crying...It's because of this. Dang pregnancy hormones! SDLY baby sleeza. You are the best.