Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol

This is the first year that I have really followed American Idol. The talent on there this year is Fantastic. I have a couple favorites that I am rooting for, and one of them is David Cook. Every week he stands out. And this week he blew me away. When I first heard they were singing Mariah Carey songs I was trying to figure out what everyone would be singing, and David Cook since he is definitely more of a rocker had me a little worried. Then he announced that he would be singing "Always be My Baby" and I was definitely concerned/excited/hopeful that he would do something great, and he did! I think it was the best performance of the season. I can't wait to buy his CD. Check out the performance from last night, it's awesome. I love the end when he gets all teary eyed! Love Him!!!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

I loved it too! I hate to admit that I am now hooked on the dumb show!