Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I am not sure why I am posting this. Maybe it's because it is one of those things that everyone fears. The chances of it happening to you aren't very good, but I am sure it's something everyone has thought about and thought it would be hilarious to see it happen so someone else, but never you, right?

I remember when I was younger watching the movie "Now & Then" and always laughing hysterically when a bird poops on poor Chrissy.

Well today I was walking into work from lunch. I was carrying my food in one hand and my ipod in the other. I turned the corner and all of the sudden saw something land on the screen of my ipod and then felt something hit my arm. What was it?

THATS RIGHT, A BIRD CRAPPED ON ME! Well not exactly on me, I turned around to look and lucky enough for me a HUGE glob of nastiness had landed right behind me!

I ran upstairs to the office and made Danae take a look and make sure nothing really did land on me and looks like I got pretty lucky. Or is it getting crapped on by a bird that makes you lucky, I am not sure?

5 comments:

kate said...

priceless!!!

Just Us said...

you made me laugh real tears!

Julie said...

AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jess said...

haha I hate birds, I have been pooped on one too many times. I'm glad you lived.

Michelle said...

Auntie M said...
Reminds me of a little diddy my mommy taught me long ago...
Little birdie in the sky
splash some white-wash in my eye.
Me no sorry, me no cry
Me just glad that cows don't fly!