Saturday, April 19, 2008

Everywhere

I get silly little reminders of my dad all the time.
In little unexpected ways.
Just reminding me that he is always here watching over me.

This is my "office" (it's actually more of a corner) at Cinema Makeup School.
They have been redecorating a bit
around the school, we have a bunch of movie posters
of films that our instructors have been involved with.
They have been moving them around, and decided since mine and Leonard (Engelman)'s
office is just a bunch of white walls
that it would be a great idea to hang some in there.

This is my desk.

I now have someone watching over me at work too :)



3 comments:

Julie said...

What are the odds? I love it. SDLY

kate said...

we should have a copy of this picture. tell your school it is yours. or just stick it under your shirt when you leave one day.

Just Us said...

that is go great