Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happily Ever After... FOR REAL!

One Year Down...ETERNITY To Go!


There are so many reasons why these 2 are 2 of my favorite people.
It’s not just because they are family.
They are just 2 great people

Who have taught me a lot about what it is to love someone.

They bring out the best in each other.
They want the best for each other.
They know how to laugh together.
They know how to work together.
And they know how to drive each other crazy.

They know what it takes to make a marriage work,
and they are both dedicated in making it work.
He has made her happier than I have ever known her to be.

Brandon loves her perfectly, just the way she deserves to be loved.

I am so grateful that they found each other when they did.
I couldn't have picked anyone more perfect for my sister.
I know that someone up there definitely had a hand in this one.
The 23rd marks their ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

And I couldn’t be more excited to see what year #2 has in store for them!

(i'm hoping for a niece or nephew...wink wink!)

SDLY Jules, and you too Brother Husband!



2 comments:

kate said...

i luff the decorations!!!

Julie said...

Awwwww! That made me cry! It is so very very true! Thanks Helly. And we love you, too!