Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My first tag...

10 years ago: I was 12, in 6th grade. Moving into our new home.

5 things to do on my list: laundry, grocery shopping, watch American Idol, write letters, go to gym.

5 snacks I enjoy: any fruit, starburst, the easter reeces pieces eggs, fruit leather, ice.

3 bad habits: nail biting, being indecisive, being too sarcastic sometimes...

Places I've lived: Richfield, Alpine, Highland, Orem, American Fork, LA

What I would do if I suddenly became a Billionare: pay off school loans, buy a house, travel, go on humanitarian trips and do some good for some people, etc.



Jobs I've had: Car-hop (sonic), hostess at Alpine Art Center, intervener for USDB, nanny, makeup artist, administrator



5 things you don't know about me: I don't like chocolate, I only have 26 teeth, I really don't care for Will Ferrel, I miss Richfield, I hate dealing with loans.


I tag Julie, JaLee and Kylene.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

I accept! P.S. We have something in commom. I don't care for Will much either!

Jess said...

I don't like Will either, good answers, and I am going to have to get some of those reeses eggs,Yum!

Haley said...

I am so glad to have found 2 people who share my feelings for Will. I always get so much crap when I tell people that. I love you guys!!! :)