Monday, March 24, 2008

Mommy & Me Time


My mom came to spend the weekend with me. We had a GREAT time. She insisted I take some picture to show everyone where I am living. This is what I call
home.




Can't complain much about my life in LA!

We went shopping, enjoyed listening to street performers at 3rd street promenade, and taking naps on the beach.



Check out this little princess celebrating her 1st birthday celebrity style
cruising down the boardwalk in her remote control convertible!

ADORABLE!

She picked a wonderful weekend to come out 80 degree weather with ocean breeze.
It was BEAUTIFUL!

I loved having her hear,
hated saying goodbye when she left,
and can't wait for her to come back soon!

SDLY Mudda!

5 comments:

Just Us said...

ok...sign me up....when can we come?

Haley said...

Does tomorrow work?

Julie said...

You poor poor girl, living in the sunshine by the beach with palm trees and fabulous shopping and weather...poor, poor you.

Kylene said...

*festering jealousy* ;) I'm glad you got some time w/your Mama. I loved the pics of where you're living! It's even nicer than I thought it would be! Lucky you!

Katie Lane said...

oh I love your mom!!! You guys look so cute!