Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!


Tomorrow Katie turns 26!
(That means you are only 4 years from 30!!!)
She is one of the most amazing girls I have ever met,
and lucky enough for me she's my sister
and one of the best friends a girl could ask for.

There is no one in the world like her.
She has been such a great example in so many ways.
No one can make you laugh the way she does.
She has always been my protector,
(just ask Mr. Erickson!)
I have always looked up to her,
hoped that one day I can be just like her.

She is so smart, and can do anything at first try.
She works harder than anyone I have ever met,
and she stands her ground, and doesn't take crap from pretty much anyone.

Kate has so much going for her.
She is one day going to make a lucky guy very happy,
bless the lives of some adorable brown eyed babies.
And realize for herself that she really is as great as we have always known she is.

SDLY Sleeza!
Happy Birthday!




4 comments:

Julie said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday Big Sleeza! SDLY!

Kuya said...

Wow, when can I get an eye makeup job like that?!!?

Z

kate said...

sure do love you!! how many other big sisters have a baby sister that they look up to??

Kylene said...

I think this is one of the coolest pics I've ever seen in ANY of the many portfolios I've looked in....