Monday, May 12, 2008

"Everything I am, and ever will be I owe to my mother" -Abe Lincoln

This woman is one of the strongest most, incredible ladies I have ever known. She is beautiful, wise, smart, loving, thoughtful, faithful, and cares so much for her kids that she is willing to sacrifice anything and everything for their happiness. When we are struggling she feels it the most. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for us, and I am so grateful that she is mine. She is one of my best friends and I look up to her so much. She has always been such a great example and always taught us to trust in the Lord no matter what. With Him ALL things are possible and she is proof that it's true. If I can be even half the woman that she is, I would be better off than most people. I love you mom and I hope you had a great birthday and wonderful mothers day. I miss you and wish I could have been with you.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I really luff her, too.