Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This time tomorrow...

I will be soaking up the sun on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii,
while drinking fresh pineapple juice.

I will have forgotten about the 57 loans and
the hundreds of emails from prospective students that await my return.
I will not be thinking of the bills I need to pay.
I will not be thinking about the apartment that needs cleaning.
I will not be thinking about the options I have been weighing over.
I will not be doing anything that I don't want to do.
I will not be thinking about anything that I don't want to think about.

My only obligations for the next 5 days is to relax,
have fun, make memories, get a tan and make it back in one piece!
(Since I don't always have the best of luck)

I will take many pictures to post so I can share with you this grand adventure!
ALOHA

5 comments:

Julie said...

Even though you live far away and I rarely see you anyway, I will still miss. As I am riding the Magic Teacups and Space Mountain as you lie on the beach, I will still miss you. I always miss you.

Just Us said...

Just reading that made me want to be there with you!

Have fun.

sdly

Jessica said...

I hope you have the best time ever! Relax and get lots of sun for me!

Jess said...

Have so much fun, I wish I was going with you.

Lucy Wall said...

So I am not going to lie I am a little bitter about you getting to go to paradise!!! Get tan for me k!!!