Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I think I can, I think I can... I DID, I DID!

For so long you have had this goal to climb this mountain, this really beautiful, majestic mountain that everyone who has experienced raves about. They say the view from the top is like nothing you could ever imagine. You know its going to be hard, and you know you won’t be able to do it alone, but you want it bad enough and you have a really special friend to help you along the way. You decide it’s time, You start the climb and its harder than you ever imagined it would be, but so much more rewarding. With every step you feel success, and it gives you just enough boost to take the next step. Along the way you meet some unexpected visitors, but they don’t harm you. Somewhere along the way you missed the sign cautioning falling rocks, but they land right behind you, never hurting you. You get tired, and your friend pulls through and helps you keep going. You see all these beautiful things that you never knew existed. You are nearing the top and you are full of energy and are determined not to stop until you get there. Just a little ways to go and you’re there. Finally, you arrive at the top of this mountain and you are speechless, the feeling that you have is something you have never felt before. Any fear or doubt that you once had is long gone. You feel like you can climb any mountain that gets in your way.

Climbing this mountain has changed my life.

3 comments:

kate said...

way to go bug!! we have been cheering you on the whole way. YOU can climb ANY mountain! SDLY

Julie said...

I feel like maybe I should burst into song ala The Sound of Music..."Climb every mountain, till you find your dream..." Hmmm, cheesy a llittle bit..SDLY

Just Us said...

you are awesome.
SLDY