Monday, May 12, 2008

Guess who's back....

And feeling a little homesick?

We had a great time in Maui. I love it there. Part of me really didn't want to leave that beautiful place. But the last couple days were a little rough. Being on vacation makes me miss my wonderful family. I hate being away from them and for some reason it really hit being on vacation without them.

I am really so lucky to have been blessed with such a great family, and not just my parents and siblings. Its the whole gang. ALL of them. They love me and stand by me no matter what, through the good the bad and the ugly. No one can argue that there's is better cause its just not true. Simple as that. I love you all and can't wait to see you in approximately 32 days! (that feels like an eternity)

I will post picture from the trip very soon.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The Decorations love you very much, too! You are the best Baby Sleeza. SDLY

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see your pics! Glad you had fun!